Endorsements from Clients Nationwide
Steven: I am so very pleased with my resume and your expert resume writing services. I sent my resume/cover out to 6 potential employers today and within 3 hours, have had 3 phone calls, 1 telephone interview, and have a 2nd interview scheduled for tomorrow morning. All for positions that I wanted to target!
Dear Steve and Richard:
I’ve enjoyed an overwhelmingly positive reception to the bio and resume. Several executive recruiters responded and all of them added my resume to their “Confidential” databases. The business professionals in my network have complimented in one way or another:
* “I love the summary (bio)” SEA Administrator
* “The Ken Crittendon package is terrific” CEO VC Taskforce
* “Great materials” Sprint Lab Director
I have several more people in my network and a lead on a CEO/COO position with an LED light company running around $300k – $500k per quarter.
Thank you Steve!
You and your firm create impressive value and have the ability to deliver.
I wanted to let you know I went through Steven and he was great to work with. Steven made it so easy to get my resume done. After interviewing me, he came up with more talents I didn’t realize I could spotlight on my resume. So if you need help putting your resume together, Steven is the one I would highly recommend.
With great respect,
I am very pleased to inform you that I landed a job with the IRS – Secretary Position, Chicago Location starting August 31. Thank you!
“These resume strategies will help you get the interviews you want…they did for me!”
– Kerry May, former Director, Global Operations, Personal Communications, Motorola, Inc.
“TOP SECRET Resumes & Cover Letters is required reading for the serious job search whether at the Corporate or Collegiate level.”
– Wayne M. Gonyea, President, OnLine Solutions (AOL) and co-author of Electronic Resumes
“Not just another rehash of the same old formats. Gives explanations of writing and persuasion techniques. The resume and letter samples are excellent…”
– Stephen Pollan, Author of books on Personal Finance and the Recession; Commentator and The Answer Man on CNBC’s Money Talk
“An essential guide for the serious job hunter”
– Rodney Gee, Manager of Staffing, Land Mobile Products Sector, Motorola, Inc.
“A masterful articulation of the very important skill of resume writing”
– Melissa Giovagnoli, Author: Make Your Connections Count
“Top Secret Resumes & Cover Letters gives the reader a wealth of information on how to write an up-to-date resume for today’s tough job market…provides sample after sample of well written resumes!”
– Vicki Spina, Author: Getting Hired In The ’90s & Principal: Corporate Image Publishers/Consultants
“Contains excellent examples, with the right advice for today’s job seeker…”
– Paul Silverman, President, The Marshall Group, Executive Search Consultants
“One of the best books I’ve seen on the subject. Top Secret Resumes & Cover Letters is a must for college grads, professionals and executives…”
– Jim Salerno, President, Job Search Techniques, Inc., Career Transition Centers
“The best resume examples I’ve ever seen. Certainly one of the best resume books available.”
– Billy Dexter, Manager of University Relations, Land Mobile Products Sector, Motorola, Inc.
“Top Secret Resumes & Cover Letters is packed with excellent tips and examples… Mr. Provenzano has helped many of our clients with these professional writing techniques…”
– Bill “Buzz” Murphy, President, The Murphy Group employment agency
“Helps take the mystery out of effective resume writing for today’s competitive marketplace…”
– Lawrence J. Gorey, Former Vice President, Personnel and Labor Relations, Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Chicago